Antiseptic for recurrent and infective excessive vaginal discharge
Available as tablets
(Each bottle of Femiplex contains 75TAB)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea) of mixed etiology.
General : Two tablets twice a day till discharge stops.
1) Ashoka chhal, Lodhra. Kankola and Phitkari Shuddha are astringents that reduce excessive vaginal discharge.
2) Triphala and japa chhal relieve pruritus.
3) Chandanam, Daruharidra, Ashoka chhal and Trivang bhasma treat the vaginal discharge of infective origin.
4) Gandharars, Gokshru and triphala act as pelvic decongestants thereby decreasing the amount of vaginal discharge.
5) Loh bhasma and Guduchi provide nutritional support.
6) Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Chandanam allay anxiety and normalize mood swing.
7) Thus, FEMIPLEX offers a complete treatment for leucorrhoea of mixed etiology by virtue of its ingredients.
Do's And Don'ts
-Maintain good hygiene of vaginal area.
-If you find any discharge or itching, take medical advice immediately
-Wear undergarments which fit well and which absorb moisture eg.cotton
-Do eat balanced meals and healthy food, and get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
-Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won't work if you only take it once in a while.
-Consumption of cow's milk, cow's ghee is useful.
-Excessive vaginal douching with strong chemicals can cause harm
Wearing of nylon undergarments can lead to inflammation and itching. Avoid them.
* Femiplex Tablets is the Registered Trade Mark of Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
** Logos depicted on this page are trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective
The products and the claims made about specific products offered here are not proposed to reinstate the guidance of a doctor approved in the diagnosing or healing of disease or ailments. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. The related ayurvedic herbs, herbal formulas, natural remedies and related alternative medicine products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist ASAP. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.